Facility Masters Conferences are annual state or regional professional development and training events designed to help K-12 school facility and business operations professionals enhance their skills and careers. Jointly hosted by SchoolDude.com and one or more state or regional educational associations, the conferences feature:
- Informative classes on school maintenance, facility and business operations topics
- Instruction by industry experts and school operations peers
- Interactive networking with school operations colleagues
- Proven techniques and best practices
- Hands-On Computer Learning Lab
- SchoolDude Product Training
Facility Masters Conferences are usually 1.5 days and feature 45-60 classes on topics typically related to:
- Best Practices in Facilities Management
- Energy Management
- Environmental Issues and Risk Management
- Best Practices in Facilities Planning
- Communication and Leadership Fundamentals
- SchoolDude Services and Product Training
Currently, Facility Masters Conferences are held in Texas, Northern New England, the Midwest and the Southeast:
- Northern New England (New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts)
- Midwest (Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota,Missouri, North Dakota)
- Southeastern (Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky)
If you would like more information on how to plan a Facility Masters Conference in your area, please download the brochure.
For additional information please contact Roger Young.
You will find that these professional facility managment conferences provide expert presenters and timely topics in an atmosphere of collegiality.