Hosted by Roger Young, featuring Eugene Benoit (US EPA), Ed Cenedella (Hampden-Wilbraham Regional School District, MA), Janet Brough (Laconia School District, NH) and Sandy Rhee (Organization Guru).
Learn the Top 12 Summer Maintenance Activities to promote excellent IAQ and proven tips for better organizing classrooms to improve learning.
Guidelines for Cost Recovery for Community Use of Schools
1) Implement proven tactics and policies that are used by peer educational organizations with successful community facility use programs:
- A single coordinator and point of contact for the organization communicates with principals and the community regarding facility use
- Community use groups are separated into categories to charged appropriately
- An events calendar is available on the website for community and your organization’s employees to see.
- A request for use form is available online to request usage. That form, once approved and signed, becomes the contract for usage.
- A detailed fee table is available for users to estimate cost of usage. Read more…